love

bjfowle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
love.jpg

cool pic and very creative. tho it might be better if all of the letters were in focus.

still a great job!!

.....tho it might be better if all of the letters were in focus.

That could very well be intentional. Hasn't everyone experienced love fading at least once in their life? Passionate colors with the image work well. Red and orange are primal and sexual.

Nicely done.

That could very well be intentional. Hasn't everyone experienced love fading at least once in their life? Passionate colors with the image work well. Red and orange are primal and sexual.

Nicely done.

One of the reasons you like it is the same reason they should all be in focus, warm colors. The warm colors emit a mood of passion, and kindness, and happiness, therefore love should not be fading. I guess maybe the OP was going for a, uhm, damn, what's the word...paradox? Maybe. I don't know.

One of the reasons you like it is the same reason they should all be in focus, warm colors. The warm colors emit a mood of passion, and kindness, and happiness, therefore love should not be fading. I guess maybe the OP was going for a, uhm, damn, what's the word...paradox? Maybe. I don't know.

It is not necessarily paradoxical, but a fact of life, which I suppose is an enigma in and of itself. The point I wish to make is that I have been in a few relationships, two marital of 10+ years each. I find the image extremely poignant. All relationships begin a bit fuzzy and unsure, then hopefully clarity begins and two personalities can begin to mesh. If all goes well, the lucidity maintains itself. However, there comes a time in many, not all, but in many where the fires become embers due mostly to complacency IMO. That is an opportune time for the embers to only smolder if action is not taken. If not, then sometimes there is only ash remaining.

I am not cynical of relationships at all. I love being in love and am in the process of discovering my new partner for the next chapter in my life and expect it to be extremely rewarding.

So for me TR, it has much more to do than the colors themselves.

wow, never really thought of any of that. i just liked how it turned out. maybe i'll try it again tonight.

this was really my first time to play with my new pentax k100d super and the 1.4f 50mm lense i just got

It is not necessarily paradoxical, but a fact of life, which I suppose is an enigma in and of itself. The point I wish to make is that I have been in a few relationships, two marital of 10+ years each. I find the image extremely poignant. All relationships begin a bit fuzzy and unsure, then hopefully clarity begins and two personalities can begin to mesh. If all goes well, the lucidity maintains itself. However, there comes a time in many, not all, but in many where the fires become embers due mostly to complacency IMO. That is an opportune time for the embers to only smolder if action is not taken. If not, then sometimes there is only ash remaining.

I am not cynical of relationships at all. I love being in love and am in the process of discovering my new partner for the next chapter in my life and expect it to be extremely rewarding.

So for me TR, it has much more to do than the colors themselves.

Fair enough. And actually, after you elaborating further there, I'm gonna have to agree with you. Very deep stuff Kundalini, very deep.

Great photo. Good setup and all around visually pleasing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back