What's new

Lovely Church Doors C&C

katy625

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
colordoor.jpg
 
The doors are nice, but the picture is a bit boring and bland.
I would of liked to see some closer up pictures of the doors, maybe focusing on the details, those hinges and such.

The picture also has some odd shadows / darkness at the bottom
 
While this does have some shadow issues, I feel its a really nice shot and the lighting here is much more complementry than on the arch shots in the other thread. I'm really loving those wooden doors. :thumbup:

I went out this past tuesday and did some B&W shots like this as well, and also tried some gravestone shots in an old local cemetery. I didn't do too bad on the gravestones, but I struggled with the church doors and windows. It seemd my best shot angles all tangled with parked cars on the narrow city streets, traffic signals, telephone poles, wires & trees. Needless to say I missed the mark on many of my shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom