What's new

Lovely skies tonight

Nice! But I think that the subject here is the building, it looks to me that the building is the subject with a nice background
 
Excellent shot !
Nice composition and very well balanced.
 
Outstanding sky and trees.... Actually i am not sure about the building here :scratch:

Regards :D
 
Hmmm.. I suppose these skies could of warranted a shot without a foreground element. But usually I like to shoot with something in the foreground to give perspective to the image. There's an open field not far from this location that I could have shot it at as well, and in hindsight there were a few horses grazing so that could've been nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom