"Low and Broken"

blackphoenix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcomed! This is a Photo series i did just to kinda see where im at. Yes i used the oil painting filter, I just love the artistic interpretation it provides
Photo 1: the flowers he left
Photo 2: The sadness he brought
Photo 3: the cure to it all.
Description: A woman receives flowers from her lover who she finds out is leaving her and drowns her sorrows in wine.
IMG_20190402_082916_997.jpeg
IMG_20190402_082916_994.jpeg
IMG_20190402_082916_995.jpeg

Sent from my LG-M150 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Very good and sad story, and the images tell that story beautifully.

I'm into realism and "correct" color so these are definitely not up my alley, but I like what you're going for here.

They are inconsistent in color and filter properties from one to the next. Maybe you intended that, but if you did, the emotional effect isn't clear. If you want different tones that fit the images, you could make the first one bright and hopeful, the second one neutral and the third one dark and foreshadowing the bad time ahead. Also, 4 frames instead of 3 would really balance it out nicely. For the first, it could be her being handed the flowers, at the end it could be her in the gutter after drinking her sorrow away.

I'd rather see a good actor, no filter with correct color throughout, but that's just me and it's obvious you're way more artistically inclined than I am. Cheers, keep shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back