What's new

Low light city shots

DadeCountyAnthony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcomed!!!



BofA-1.jpg






IMG_126212-1.jpg






IMG_126514-1.jpg
 
girst shot doesnt do anything for me..i like 2 and 3 though!
 
Second shot threw me off in context of the other two, I like the nature aspect but next to the other two doesn't make sense. I would play with the levels in the third image a little bit, it's the strongest of the three and benefits with a little darker leveling... however, I'm a fan of darker images than lighter so consider that.
 
girst shot doesnt do anything for me..i like 2 and 3 though!

Thank you dak1b.

Second shot threw me off in context of the other two, I like the nature aspect but next to the other two doesn't make sense. I would play with the levels in the third image a little bit, it's the strongest of the three and benefits with a little darker leveling... however, I'm a fan of darker images than lighter so consider that.


Thank you averageJoe. I'm also a fan of darker images but this one lacked detail which the original was too dark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom