What's new

Low Lighting Close Up

ChefPO

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took the following close up of whites, orange, and light browns under lighting that is kind of dark. In the past I have always struggled with these colors in this light, although they have improved, I am still not completely satisfied with them. The lighting, and colors on the plate are a real challenge for me. I shot in AE with a lower Aperture 5.4, what would you suggest?

$Smørtungue  .webp

$Smørtungue              .webp

$Smørtungue        .webp

$Smørtungue     .webp
 
You need some much better lighting
 
I am unable to change the lighting as these are shot in the restaurant and bringing my own lights in is not an option. I am looking for guidance.
 
use long exposure + handheld LED torch. Problem solved
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom