Lowel OmniLight and ProLight PLUS barndoors, screens, and extra lamps

Ulophot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Omni, currently fitted with a 500W lamp, was purchased new with barndoors and safety screen and has seen little use; condition is excellent to near mint. The cable is shown to show excellent condition.

The ProLight, currently fitted with a 125W lamp, was purchased used, and I have tuned it up a bit since, cleaning the internals and adjusting the barndoors. It includes the safety glass and a 3-layer screen to feather the light on one side at any chosen angle. This is also a focusing light and is great as a shoulder accent or hair light for interviews. Due its small size, it can be mounted on a stud screwed into a block or clamped to a shelf.

The additional lamps are all new:

Omni 300W and 500W

ProLight 125W and 250W

$120 plus shipping or best offer

Attachments

• OmniLight1.jpg
    OmniLight1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 26
  • OmniLight a.jpg
    OmniLight a.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 8
  • OmniLight2.jpg
    OmniLight2.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 8
  • OmniLight3.jpg
    OmniLight3.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Omni power cable.jpg
    Omni power cable.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 10
  • ProLight1.jpg
    ProLight1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ProLight2.jpg
    ProLight2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Pro-light3.jpg
    Pro-light3.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Prolight4.jpg
    Prolight4.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Lamps1.jpg
    Lamps1.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Lamps2.jpg
    Lamps2.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 9
I would to say yes but I am in the uk. I would think shipping cost would be more than the cost
hope you get a buyer

New reply
Hi is the kit still for sale?
can you give me any idea on how much the shipping cost to south coast uk would be
how does one pay
thanks have a good Christmas

Hi. Yes, the kit is still for sale, but I am in the U.S., and shipping is likely to come to significantly more that the equipment. If you are still interested, I can check with UPS or FedEx.

Thanks, for reply. The shipping cost is what I was afraid of. i did a USD TO GBP and looked at the cost of kit and thought ok do able just. If and when you get chance to get costs of shipping then please let me know.\
if in the mean time someone says they will have it don’t wait on me.
thanks zgain

Thanks, for reply. The shipping cost is what I was afraid of. i did a USD TO GBP and looked at the cost of kit and thought ok do able just. If and when you get chance to get costs of shipping then please let me know.\
if in the mean time someone says they will have it don’t wait on me.
thanks zgain
Good morning (here). UPS needs a postal code. Please send me your town/city and the code. Thanks.

Hiya
post code is PO14 4LG
town is FAREHAM
HAMPSHIRE UK

Thanks for your patience with this. I'm sorry to say that UPS is showing me a lowest price of well more than $300; experience tells me that FedEx will be in the same ballpark. On United States Post Office site, it appears that the lowest may would be about $93 with an estimated 6- to 10-day delivery time. I don't know what insurance may add to that. I do not see any other options except more expensive ones. In August, I sent a gift ( a mounted print) via US Postal Service to Germany, where the post has become a nightmare. It was not delivered, and there was no possible tracking from either side of the pond. I managed to send a replacement with a friend on a plane. The original was delivered back to me with half a dozen stickers on it, and I got my postage money refunded.

It's all crazy in this excuse for an economy. Unless I hear otherwise from you, I'll presume that I have to keep looking for a domestic buyer.

Philip

Most reactions

Back