What's new

Lowepro bags

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is a Lowepro Stealth reporter d650 bag. It's in great condition and also comes with all dividers. Looking to get 100+ shipping for it.





_DSC5482_zpsd03d7407.jpg


_DSC5483_zpsc10e8b72.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you're willing to go $50 shipped on the slingshot, I'm interested. I need a good walkaround bag. Please PM me with a brief history of the bag and any damage/concerns if you're willing to sell at that price.
 
bump, the slingshot is sold. Stealth reporter still for sale.
 
Potential buyer,

I've received my slingshot bag. It's just as described. Seamless transaction.

+1 for this seller.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom