What's new

Lowepro Flipside 300 FS

I have the exact same bag, color and everything.
 
Open to offers!
 
So tempting . . . even more so because it's at a great price. I want a messenger bag style one though. :/
 
With Offer......Mike
 
It's pending right now to Kundalini.
 
Bag arrived in excellent condition as stated and in a timely manner (2 day shipping).

I was hoping the bag to be slightly larger, but it rides on the shoulders pretty good and a lot more comfortable than the Slingshot.. Didn't really get to play with the arrangement too much this weekend. I'm thinking the Holy Trinity can easily fit in there. Otherwise, it carries the small primes nicely.


793980540_Dzc6Z-XL.jpg



Thanks TJ. Everything is good on your end.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom