What's new

Lowepro Pro Runner 200 (black)

shadowlands

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
383
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lowepro Pro Runner 200 (black)
Mint! Like new! All original inserts!

$45.99 shipped
 
Last edited:
Great backpack. I had one with my D40 and I bought a new one for my D7000 (or I would jump on this one). Good deal too.
 
Great backpack. I had one with my D40 and I bought a new one for my D7000 (or I would jump on this one). Good deal too.

Thanks. Yep, it's a great bag.
 
Lowered price to $42.99, shipped!!!
 
Sorry, just sold it on amazon.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom