Lowepro Slingshot 200 or 300?

Can somebody state the price difference between the LowePro 200 and 300? I think it's minimal...maybe a $10-20 difference.

Can somebody state the price difference between the LowePro 200 and 300? I think it's minimal...maybe a $10-20 difference.

Prices on Amazon are $90 and $110 respectively.
There are cheaper prices around, but the difference is usually around the $20 mark.

Any ideas for you hikers and trekkers on options with a mini tripod??

I have Bogen/Manfrotto legs and ball head (~5lbs / 2.27kG). I found an old strap I had and attached to the hook on the legs. Throw it on the other shoulder and Bob's your uncle. Some of the backpacks have an attachment on the center of the pack for tripods.

I found them for the same price on Ebay so I just went with the 300. It is a very big bag (by camera bag standards) but I'm a big guy anyways so it doesn't bother me. I have plenty of room in the bag to spare but it's not cumbersome at all. The design is terrific. Even with my wide shoulders the bag slings very comfortably on my back and swings around perfectly to a "pick the camera up and shoot" position.

Only thing I don't like is the left shoulder strap, would have preferred it on the right but that's a minor inconvenience (just used to holding backpacks on my right shoulder)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back