What's new

Lowepro Slingshot 200AW

Santa Gertrudis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Location
San Marcos, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's all black, and might as well be new. Had it less than a month. Just needed a bigger bag!

I would like $25 plus shipping.

Ill get some pics if someone is interested. Thanks for looking!
 
It's all black, and might as well be new. Had it less than a month. Just needed a bigger bag!

I would like $25 plus shipping.

Ill get some pics if someone is interested. Thanks for looking!


GREAT price for a good bag! I just paid 10 bucks more for one. :x
 
I don't need it anymore, and I can't return it, so why not make a good deal for someone that needs it! It really is a great bag! I just needed more space!
 
How much would you charge for shipping to 93410? (Cal Poly dorms in San Luis Obispo, CA)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom