Account deleted

Havemann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Account deleted

Last edited:
have you tried a HIP CLIP! ! it will attach to your belt and your camera rests on your hip on the side or the front of your belt

I use OpTech Pro straps. Love them.

I love my Crumpler Industry Disgree. I got the old school camo one so no one can tell that I'm wearing a neckstrap.

I hook my Black Rapid to the D-ring on my tripod quick release plate which is screwed onto the bottom of the camera. I don't use the Black Rapid dohicky that attaches to the camera.

OK, I've been looking at the Crumplers - seems to be a good quality, but I'm uncertain if I should buy the Industry Disgrace or the Convenient Disgrace? They both seem great, but is the Convenient seems quite big? But it might be a good thing for a big rig?
Camera Straps, Cameras Accessories & Camera Gear

I still cant see the difference between the Lowepro straps, the four straps looks alike to me? Can anyone explain what's the difference between them?
Lowepro - Camera Straps

Those two look to be the same design with the Industry being the older none clip design. It's comfortable as hell and not too big. the last event I shot was an Earth Day celebration and I walked around with a 70-200 f/2.8L IS on a 5D MKII with grip and two batteries around my neck all day and had no issue with it.

Most reactions

Back