What's new

Album Creation Software??

JoyInPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope I am posting this in the right area... it was either here or under graphics software and that doesn't fit entirely either. Anyway, I am reasonably new to selling my photography and one item I want to be able to offer my clients is photo albums. I know how to use Photoshop and InDesign, but so far creating albums in anything Adobe is quite time consuming. I have not yet found an online based creation software that is versatile enough for what I am looking to do and I honestly don't like that most of them seem to be tied directly to a specific publisher. At the I am swaying toward LumaPix FotoFusion. Now that they added a Mac version, it looks perfect.

Has anyone used FotoFusion? If so - what do you think? If not, what do you use and what are the pros and cons?

Thank you all in advance for your advice!

--Joy
 
Hey

I have used FotoFusion extensively, both at home for scrapbooks and at work for yearbooks. I LOVE it. The program is very easy to learn and the results are stunning! The autocollage is your best friend - it allows you to take a bunch of photos and in one click populate a page. There are several options for output and changing the margins and bleed lines is very easy, so you can customize your project specifically for whatever publisher you want without a problem, and output it into any of a number of formats. Some publishers settings are already built in as templates as well. Besides all that, the program itself is just super easy to learn. I actually had to introduce it to a number of people who barely knew how to use their computers and they managed to build BEAUTIFUL yearbooks very quickly. If you are savvy enough to be asking around on a Forum, you'll pick up the program in no time!

Honestly I strongly recommend that you download the trial and just play with it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom