monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
17he4.jpg

20vt.jpg

35yq1.jpg

The following are the direct links of my gallery!

http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/DSC03100.JPG
http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/DSC03101.JPG
http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/DSC03102.JPG

if you wish to view all the photos please change the number of the link..

starting from DSC03100 up to DSC03128

have a look and please post some comments and suggestion with my pictures.

These are wonderfully exotic and green, but too large even for my high resolution 19" screen, so what do people do with a smaller screen and lower resolution? They can't appreciate photos as large as these, they have to scroll in all directions and forget what was on the right when they view the left side of the photo and so on. So if possible, please resize these photos. They are worth it.
Daisy will become homesick upon viewing them, I would guess.............. (Daisy is Raymond's wife from Philippines and now lives in Canada).

Oh. Monicam... have I ever said Welcome to ThePhotoForum to you?
No?
Oops.
Sorry.
WELCOME :D.

Nice shots, the links provide a resized view.

This place looks as nice as Borocay, without all the tourists!

Welcome to TPF from Daisy and I., there are some pics from my trips to Philson my website.

Wow, looks like a place to go on vacation to. Nice shots, and welcome to tht TPF

LaFoto said:
These are wonderfully exotic and green, but too large even for my high resolution 19" screen, so what do people do with a smaller screen and lower resolution? They can't appreciate photos as large as these, they have to scroll in all directions and forget what was on the right when they view the left side of the photo and so on. So if possible, please resize these photos. They are worth it.
Daisy will become homesick upon viewing them, I would guess.............. (Daisy is Raymond's wife from Philippines and now lives in Canada).

Oh. Monicam... have I ever said Welcome to ThePhotoForum to you?
No?
Oops.
Sorry.
WELCOME :D.

Oops? so sorry for posting too large images...I will edit it...my apology to all of you dear...

I will post some of the beautiful places views that I been with..

I'm really glad and flattered for welcoming me in this wonderful photography forums.

Honest I am not a photographer in profession but my interest really into photography.

Me myself and I working as a programmer, and part of my interest is to capture beautiful views, even though its too far from my course.

I really love staying with you guys here..

I hope everybody here will give me advices on how to be a good photographer..thnx to all of you my new friends here!

that's great Monicam, we all here are glad to help you when we can. Ask your questions, and lots of great photographers are here to help you.

My wife Daisy is from Zambonaga City, in the south of Phils.. she says Kumuasta!! and Mabuhay!

Raymond J Barlow said:
that's great Monicam, we all here are glad to help you when we can. Ask your questions, and lots of great photographers are here to help you.

My wife Daisy is from Zambonaga City, in the south of Phils.. she says Kumuasta!! and Mabuhay!

Mabuhay too..

am doing good please say hi to your wife from me..thnx..

I am just a newbie in photography...I love taking outdoor photos and landscape but some of my pictures are static as what you can see on my photos..

Visit my landscape photos guys on the link ived given and post your comment..

thnx..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back