Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LucifersChairMatWm.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool, I like it.

The light, contrast, and color are all fantastic here. It really gets the point across, but I'm not frrling the square format angled composition. I think I'd prefer a horizontal, dead centered shot with some breathing room around it.

Nice stuff, though!

As for comments, it's tough to get comments on the weekends around here...a lot of people only look from work.

Pretty cool, I like it.
Thanks Josh.

The light, contrast, and color are all fantastic here. It really gets the point across, but I'm not frrling the square format angled composition. I think I'd prefer a horizontal, dead centered shot with some breathing room around it.

Nice stuff, though!

As for comments, it's tough to get comments on the weekends around here...a lot of people only look from work.
I'll wind up with several versions of the image. The tilt just felt right to go with the pp and title.

I appreciate the comments and perspective. Is your avatar one of CERN's particle detectors?

I'm not a fan of square images in general, but I can't imagine how you'd have been able to pull it off with a tilt like this otherwise. I love the subject, the light and the texture you were able to bring out. Not so sure about the red frame, but just that's nitpicking –and it isn't really part of the photograph anyway.

On a related note, if this is indeed Lucifer's chair then don't get your hopes up regarding applicants ;)

Most reactions

Back