What's new

Lucky its an air fence!!!!

Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
2
Location
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He got up without a scratch
Just thought I'd show you what I shoot on a monday night.







shutter 1/160th
ISO 1000, as no flash aloud from the outside of the track so its a bit grainy

click image for better version. more shots here
 
Ouch !!
Thats gotta hurt
Perfect timing there Hoppy

Still looks like the kid in the background enjoyed it
 
Glad someone liked it.

I don't think this forum is into bike sport photography :banghead: . Shame really as thats nearly all I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oooooo, that's gonna leave a mark!

That's a great action sequence. Thanks for posting it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom