What's new

Ludlow Ave - Fountain

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for vicious C&C:

1:
IMG_3152small.jpg


2:
IMG_3162small.jpg


3:
IMG_2949small.jpg
 
the first two seem to be underexposed. the last one isn't bad.
 
I like the second best, despite the figure being so dark. But the long exposure on the water is nice, and the subject is better placed than in #1, where there is too much of a busy background to be seen.

The frozen water in #3 is not "my thing" here. While we do see the figurine best, I also see the pink coloured person right behind it, and the water is not so nice when it is "frozen" like this. I think.
 
Thanks for the feedback, I know what you mean about the frozen water effect, especially in the foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom