Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Thanks everyone
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 i posted this image in several German forums as well, and .. and already got asked about the equipment used ... I am glad here at tpf people are not so gear focussed!
i posted this image in several German forums as well, and .. and already got asked about the equipment used ... I am glad here at tpf people are not so gear focussed!
W will-jum TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Location uk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2008 #18 I'm not seeing any photos either, tryed two browsers
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2008 #19 im only seeing a little box with a ?
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2008 #20 little x's appearing for me... and i feel sad. the eclipse is set to happen tonight over here... and we have a cloudy overcast sky
little x's appearing for me... and i feel sad. the eclipse is set to happen tonight over here... and we have a cloudy overcast sky
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #21 This is a year-old-thread and Alex has long removed his photos from the server. The lunar eclipse he photographed took place last year in March.
This is a year-old-thread and Alex has long removed his photos from the server. The lunar eclipse he photographed took place last year in March.
chantal7 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 1 Location Canada, Sk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2008 #22 Put the pictures back on!
IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2008 #23 I love that first shot! amazing! That Eclipse was amazing lol, I never seen one before. I got 3 shots out of it, kinda fuzzy but good enough to look at lol.
I love that first shot! amazing! That Eclipse was amazing lol, I never seen one before. I got 3 shots out of it, kinda fuzzy but good enough to look at lol.