What's new

Lunar Halo

beanphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Everyone always hates on the watermark which is naturally on my photo, which is understandable especially that it's just on a photo thread.. but this is the only copy i have on hand right now so spare me the hate:) thanks guys! haha. Lemme know what you think! This is in Arches National Park Utah
[IM
G] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
Without knowing it's a 30-sec exposure, I'd be hard pressed to believe it's the Moon. Seems very yellow to me.
 
Without knowing it's a 30-sec exposure, I'd be hard pressed to believe it's the Moon. Seems very yellow to me.

That's a good thought, I might try it with a more blueish tint
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom