What's new

Lunge .....

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
image8.jpg
 
Great action shot. NIce one. :thumbup:
 
Man, you got a GREAT shot out of your outing yesterday afternoon! :thumbsup:
How do you get a place that close to what is happening on the lawn --- well, ok, when I look at the background "stand", there is little room between the "plenty of" spectators and the lawn, either. O-kaaaayyy. But the horizon is absolutely straight ... if I had taken this photo, it would have been all crooked, I am just sure!
 
very neat capture! nice action shot :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom