S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #1 Please tell me what can be improved.
Y ypperin TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #2 I am not fond of the bowl personally.... it almost looks like tomato soup that's been left to sit so it has a "skin". I do like the shot of the clippers though I might have preferred it on a bit of an angle.
I am not fond of the bowl personally.... it almost looks like tomato soup that's been left to sit so it has a "skin". I do like the shot of the clippers though I might have preferred it on a bit of an angle.
chantal7 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 1 Location Canada, Sk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #3 Yeah, the bowl doesn't really like my eyes. I do like the clippers, too! I use those exact same ones, haha. Seems that I want to get a closer-look at them, though, seeing the photo there.
Yeah, the bowl doesn't really like my eyes. I do like the clippers, too! I use those exact same ones, haha. Seems that I want to get a closer-look at them, though, seeing the photo there.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 #4 I love the bowl! For a product type shot, you may want to consider another point of view though - so you can tell how deep it is. (Maybe) The clippers look good. Not much else you can do with that, I think.
I love the bowl! For a product type shot, you may want to consider another point of view though - so you can tell how deep it is. (Maybe) The clippers look good. Not much else you can do with that, I think.