Mac Help... Do you know how?

stellar_gal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Off topic here, but I'm sure many of us here use Mac's. I'm not finding the help I need on the web, maybe because I'm not typing in the right terminology.

Does anyone know how to burn more than one dvd onto one
DVD-R. I want to burn home videos that are 30 minutes each onto the 4.76 GB disks. I can't figure out how and when I try the dvd player can't read them. I'm using Disk Utility and do fine when I make one disk image and burn to one DVD. My HandyCam does not have the FireWire thing, so I can't use the iMovie. Not sure how to use the iDVD yet if thats what I need to use. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Rhonda

Disc Utility isn't the best thing for burning DVD's. You would be better off getting Toast Titanium - probably the best CD/DVD burning utility for the Mac. Toast Lite is given away free with DVD burners and such.
If you can get your video movies onto your hard drive you can still use iMovies to edit and save them. Just use Import and select.

OK, thanks for your help. My old G4 has Toast, but not the DVD burner. This MacPro just has Disk utility and I spent way too much on it already, LOL- so I'll just bear with this I guess. I may try to play with the iMovie and try to figure it out. Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back