Mac Users Question

You know you can get a Lightroom Flickr uploader so you can export in lightroom straight to flickr. Saves having the jpegs saved on your HD and its no messing about when you trying to upload.

I tried Aperture and Lightroom,went for Lightroom as its so easy and does most things that i need.I manage everything in Lightroom to make overall adjustments then Photoshop CS3 for isolated adjustments or corrections. Sometimes use InDesign for page layouts.

You know you can get a Lightroom Flickr uploader so you can export in lightroom straight to flickr. Saves having the jpegs saved on your HD and its no messing about when you trying to upload.

I tried Aperture and Lightroom,went for Lightroom as its so easy and does most things that i need.I manage everything in Lightroom to make overall adjustments then Photoshop CS3 for isolated adjustments or corrections. Sometimes use InDesign for page layouts.

Do you have a link?

I use Aperture v1.5, which I like, does what I need, has good storage control, works with RAW and is very fast on my Macs.
I use CS3 for any fancy post-pro and i-Photo for my p&s digital (with occasional use of Olympus Master - a very clunky and user-unfriendly prog).

I have been looking for some software to work with my raw files on my mac mini. I have found lots of review that say that RAW developer is one of the best out there.
Most of them say that it is at least better than lightroom and aperture. If i am not looking for anything else than something to convert my raw files (organizing can be done on iphoto) do you think that it is worth the money?

I start in Adobe Bridge if I have a ton of photos so I can get rid of them easily. Take them to Lightroom and do color and size adjsutments, and Photoshop for the major adjustments. I've used Aperture and didn't like it, but now with Version 2.0, I might give it another try.

I use Aperture with the CS3 with the work flow action pack, PS CS3, and just going over the new software that came with camera. I am a Graphic Designer and I have a PC to lug around so not to ruin my MacBook pro. Nothing compares to a Mac fpr any photo or graphics, my personal preference. Everyone likes what the use because it suits them, not all software of OS's suit everyone, why their lucky for us many options.

Most reactions

Back