With the service contract we had on our Dell servers and EMC arrays, they would send techs out to provide support since the devices were on a network that didn't have internet access. Did Apple ever provide support like that for their servers?
Yeh... I worked at a place (going back more than 6 years ago) that had rows and rows of EMC frames (128TB). Occasionally, some guy would show up and request an escort to a frame in the secured area to replace some part or disk. First time it happened, I was like.. "I didn't call you?". He laughed and said the frame did.... That was cool... wonder how much that support contract is worth.
I'm now in primarily a NetApp shop... nice stuff.. really nice. EXPENSIVE. They recently purchased LSI's Engenio division which I thought was an interesting maneuver.
Apple's support seems on par with the lower end contracts from the likes of Dell. They claim that you can keep critical parts on site at all times for a quick repair. They stress that the Xserve is designed to have easy swappable parts so service can be done quickly and easily. Not exactly to the level of EMC or NetApp... maybe.. just maybe ok for SMBs. We only have 2 and they've been out of production for a while.... I've swapped a couple drives.. but that's it so far.