What's new

Macro Lens

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
007.jpg

See it bigger here
 
"LENS" - the proper spelling, here in macro style for everyone :D (despite what the dictionaries say about the possibility to also spell it otherwise...).

So what is the secret here?
You got a real and true and proper macro lens now?
 
Yes, I did. Canon FD 50 mm Macro 1:3.5.

The lens pictured is my Canon FD 50 mm 1.8 SC

This was far more difficult than it looks, in fact I did not like it as much as the other one I posted, but I could not let all that hard work go to waste.
 
nice shot, i like the bold lines... although i would try to correct any colour casting in devleopment or photoshop to make the purple more neutral
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom