What's new

<<Magic Moment ~ Southen California>>

doingcool

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
607346572_wQTkv-L.jpg



607100474_Vy3hZ-L.jpg



607305433_cCGx9-L.jpg



607304358_whetu-L.jpg



607310124_KusWs-L.jpg



607308477_dBVqh-L.jpg



607359459_MMu5C-L.jpg


607098643_fa7dZ-L.jpg
[/img]
 
All wonderful. 1 is my favorite... 6 reminds me of the movie The Ninth Gate.
 
I could just sit and look at these photos all day long. Feels like i'm there when i look at them. I def. like #2 the best. It looks like a fairy tale castle! great job!
 
doingcool, you're doin' cool! Nicest images I've seen in awhile. Very refreshing.
 
Wow, the sky in the first one is amazing!! Love it
 
thanks folks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom