Beav

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
allmarkphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

Just brought a maglite 4d for £23 and im aware there is an led bulb upgrade for £14 which is 180 lumens. Does anyone have this torch and is it worth getting the upgrade bulb? A few of my mates use lenser torches for light painting and recommend them but ive heard good things about maglite torches but im not sure what there like for light painting.

I did have a little go and it seems kind of hard to balance the light when light painting something. As if its to powerful and you see the lines you have drawn to light up the subject. This might be because I did a quick test in my bedroom.

Thanks

Dude, we mean photographic lighting - not flashlights - so your thread has been moved. :lol:

What? We can't light subjects with flashlights any more? :confused:

KmH said:
Dude, we mean photographic lighting - not flashlights - so your thread has been moved. :lol:

Any light could be photographic lighting. If you are using it to light a photograph. Very silly to move it to off topic, since it directly relates to photography. I think if it MUST be moved from the lighting forum, the photo equipment and products forum would be a fine fit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back