Mailing List for high school seniors!

mooney101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We need mailing list for some of the high school seniors in our surrounding area. We have had mixed results from companies we have used in the past, can anyone here recommend a good company to use to get the list from.

Thanks So Much
Benjamin C. Mooney

Or contact them through their myspace.

thank for the responses. I know direct mailing isn't the best thing so thats why we don't invest too much in the product but still it does get responses. Our problem has always been with you BUY these mailing list they seem to be very inaccurate, even the list we get directly from our contract schools aren't that great either.

On another note what do you use to advertise to your seniors since were on the subject?:sexywink: there is always the obvious like social networking sites but anything else anyone found out works really well?

I'm thinking of putting an ad together for our home owner association newsletter. It is pretty reasonable and I get a discount for living there.

That's good thinking. Since I run the website for our homeowners association, I'm going to have to see if they would mind if I placed and ad on the site... Hmmm Sounds like a plan.

I've always used American Student List. In fact, I don't know of any other source.

Their lists are pretty good... you will get some back, and some names will be missing. They sell according to zip code. The cost is about $70 per thousand with a $200 minimum order.

Good luck!!

-Pete

I have Senior Reps that do my work for me. :)

Can we get more information on senior reps?

I assume they are students that a photog hires to spread the word of their services in the school.

Many photographers will select students that are personable, friendly and cute to do free pictures or some kind of other incentive and those seniors then go tell all their friends about the photographer.

Yep...they are seniors who either find me and I aprove, or I find and ask. I do a free session with them, they get a couple free prints, and 50 free "Rep Cards" that are like business cards with a couple of their images on them, and my information, along with a promo (I do a $50 off promo on mine) They also get $15 towards a gift card for every person who comes to me with their card.

Yep...they are seniors who either find me and I aprove, or I find and ask. I do a free session with them, they get a couple free prints, and 50 free "Rep Cards" that are like business cards with a couple of their images on them, and my information, along with a promo (I do a $50 off promo on mine) They also get $15 towards a gift card for every person who comes to me with their card.

Thanks for the replies. :)

by gift card, do you mean towards a future purchase with you? Or for a store they request?

I wish I knew more seniors. I knew a bunch last year but wasnt doing this yet. :)

Like a normal gift card from a store. I let them choose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back