What's new

Maine Coast Excursion from back in the day.

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found these on an old USB. From the year 2009. Canon 40D. Not too shabby if I do say so.

#1 Interior of old boathouse

Boathouseinside by runnah555, on Flickr

#2 Foggy Pier

foggypeir by runnah555, on Flickr

#3 Cluttered Corner

Workshop by runnah555, on Flickr

#4 A boat

Lobsterboat by runnah555, on Flickr

#5 Another Boat

seebreeze by runnah555, on Flickr

#6 Fixer Upper

olddock by runnah555, on Flickr

#7 Lobstermen

lobsterguys by runnah555, on Flickr

#8 A nice sail boat

SailBoat by runnah555, on Flickr
 
Nice shots. Makes me ready for summer and to drown a couple worms
 
wow. I like them all. every one. 4 is probably my favorite.
 
Really liking the Foggy Pier shot. Very moody.
 
I love Maine. I really like the tones in the b&w shots...makes me even more anxious for summer. I'll be spending 3 weeks in Phippsburg striper fishing and shooting photos and it cant get here soon enough
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Morning bump
 
The 1st and 3rd images are most interesting to me. They are both busy, but in a very good way. They feel spontaneous. The eye could just stay in these images for lengths of time, noticing the many details. They also have the best lighting of the batch.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
The 1st and 3rd images are most interesting to me. They are both busy, but in a very good way. They feel spontaneous. The eye could just stay in these images for lengths of time, noticing the many details. They also have the best lighting of the batch.

Thanks. I always love workspaces. They seem messy to the casual observer but to the owner everything is in it's place.
 
Some very nice shots. love the ocean pictures
 
Good find...especially 1-3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom