What's new

Majestic....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lighthouse in St. Augustine, Florida.

I photoshoped, now your turn......:wink:




7985-Lighthouse2TPF.jpg
 
Beautiful!
It's awesome how you were able to et a picture of it without so many people up at the top, I couldn't ever do that.

I love that lighthouse, I live kinda close by, so I visit often!
 
Beautiful!
It's awesome how you were able to et a picture of it without so many people up at the top, I couldn't ever do that.

I love that lighthouse, I live kinda close by, so I visit often!



Thank you.....a storm was on the horizon and no one was interested in going to the top with the lighting strikes all around.

And how close are you????
 
Thank you.....a storm was on the horizon and no one was interested in going to the top with the lighting strikes all around.

And how close are you????
Ah, good reason.

About 30 minutes away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom