KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Thanks for looking.

whilethesunshines9ll.jpg

Ken.

WOW! That's a fantastic picture!! I really like this hehe, great shot!!!!!! ;-)

Thats a really odd shot, how did you do it?

It looks almost fake becuase the bails of hay are at different angles and IMO, it would have helped alot if the viewer could see the bail in the foreground actually on the ground, not just there.

The sky looks fantastic, but also detached.

I think this photo would look ten times better in color, a deep blue sky and golden hay would be perfect!

Cheers guys, thanks for the comments.
Sw1tchFX said:
how did you do it?
??? Don't understand mate. They were like that in the field! Got a couple of shots of the complete bail but not happy with the processing on them, this being the only one I've finished so far. The colour didn't do anything for me really but yes it is bright yellow foreground and blue sky peeking between those clouds.
Thanks again for the comments.
Ken.

I like this very much! Excellent composition, great B/W tones and of course, that dramatic sky! This is definitely a wall hanger!!

Very well done!!

i love your work, i dont want to sound mean to other photographers here lol but i like your work most.

another great shot ken, i'm wondering if i should even bother entering the landscape contest this month... ;)

The black and white is just what gives this photo the last bit of drama. I am sure it looked dramatic in colour, too, but the colours can be discarded and it still shows everything we need to see. That little aspect of abstract-ness as given by the taking-out of all colours helps this one a lot ... the sky in almost black where it used to be blue, and the detail of the clouds is AMAZING!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back