Light Artisan No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 16 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2010 #1 I can think of another priority Light Artisan 5971 by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr
S Sleepy_Sentry TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 215 Reaction score 1 Location Berlin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2010 #2 Cool find! I personally would increase the exposure a bit and add some contrast, but it's still a good shot overall.
Cool find! I personally would increase the exposure a bit and add some contrast, but it's still a good shot overall.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2010 #3 Good message Good find, before more snow swallowed it Regards
Light Artisan No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 16 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I tried to get it to stand out more, I'll give it a shot again because I'm not really pleased with the result - too hard to read right now. Thanks!
I tried to get it to stand out more, I'll give it a shot again because I'm not really pleased with the result - too hard to read right now. Thanks!