Making Art at 6 A.M. - 7/11/08 (5 Photos)

Mullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I somehow woke up around 5:45 A.M. the other day and decided to take some sunrise photos. Here are my favorites:

1. This one seems a bit dark. Not sure if I actually like it.

sunrise1tv8.jpg

sunrise2ev8.jpg

3. Probably my favorite, planning on printing this off rather large.

sunrise3gb4.jpg

4. The sky seems a bit overexposed. The barn is the same one seen in some of my other photos.

sunrise4jq1.jpg

sunrise5hn9.jpg

Comments and suggestions are welcome as usual.

I like #3 the best also

So there really is a 6AM?

I think that first one need not necessarily stay this dark - there is room for the highlights to be upped without taking away too much of the early morning atmosphere, and then that could easily be my personal favourite. I like the red colour and the texture of the clouds plus the fact that the photo as such has "an anchor", i.e. we get to see some ground (though here there's a bit much of it).

I think that first one need not necessarily stay this dark - there is room for the highlights to be upped without taking away too much of the early morning atmosphere, and then that could easily be my personal favourite. I like the red colour and the texture of the clouds plus the fact that the photo as such has "an anchor", i.e. we get to see some ground (though here there's a bit much of it).

Thanks for not letting me give up on #1. I knew it had some potential, but just wasn't seeing it on my own. I took it back into Photoshop, chopped some off the bottom, and gave the highlights some more red.

sunrise1edit800ib0.jpg

Most reactions

Back