What's new

Making it, the hard way

Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Boca Raton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2430303252_1d6c9dc843.jpg
 
I like to composition of the 3 images, and very dramatic in B&W.

Cool stuff!!
 
I like the collage concept and the shot on the bottom left is quite striking. Sorry but I can't tell, is he actually making something?
 
pretty good

im not a fan of the collage concept i think they'd be better as 3 separate photos

the right half=gold
left half= alright

good work
 
the right half=gold
left half= alright

I agree w/this... but I do sort of like the collage idea/concept.

I wonder how it would feel if you switched the 2 left images.. put the face on the top. I don't like how that cement comes out of his head the way it is now.

Or maybe as a tryptic.. (spelling?)
 
btw did you know this guy? or jsut come across him and ask him if you could shoot him? I could never do street phtoography, I just don't have the balls to walk up to people like taht.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom