TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.philfenandezphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to Malibu

6310825105_afcafb8197_b.jpg

I thought I recognised a Phil Fernandez before I saw who posted it.
It looks like you caught her checking out a hot lifeguard ... I think I like that, it's different.

Pretty shot. I think the underboob and the tilted horizon bug me. But that is just me. Love the post work.

Note to self: Must go to Malibu and tackle women in bikinis.

Pretty shot. I think the underboob and the tilted horizon bug me. But that is just me. Love the post work.

Nope, not just you...

The lighting is beautiful!

The bikini top bothers me too. I don't think that wnb-sexy "clothing-oops" brings anything to the photos - quite the opposite. And don't get me wrong, I know how to appreciate a sexy girl/-photo when I see one.
And in the first shot her shoulders seem really tense and that affects the whole atmosphere in the pose and the photo. I love it from the boobs down :D
The post work is great. Also the second pose seems a little tense from the shoulder/chest area.

Great job.
Reminds me of the work of David Mecey.
Just a couple of small, tiny, nitpicks.

Skin smoothing on the face is a bit much, and also the density of the face is brighter than the rest of her skin. Screened or dodged, maybe.

Regardless. It's outstanding work.

thanks.. can't help but check the horizon ...you must have calibrated eyes... it's .15 counterclockwise off.

HaHa.... I thought it was because my monitor was calibrated...haha... .15 degrees? I was thinking .16... haha Nice work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back