What's new

Mama don't cook anymore.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5870.jpg
 
It looks very noisy IMO.
I like the idea behind it, but i think they may have been the look you were going for?
 
It looks like something out of a really scary video game like Silent Hill or Resident Evil. It's an uneasy shot to me.
 
Perfect! Just enough noise imo :thumbup:
 
I love it! The noise adds to the feel, defiantely.
 
Thanks for all of your kind words. I'm off to a new abandoned place today and will post pictures soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom