What's new

Mamiya 645 Medium Format Camera

seajj2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Fremont, Ca
I have a Mamiya 645 Medium format camera for sale. My grandfather passed away and this is in some of the stuff that we found. I took it to my local camera shop the looked it over and it is in working condition.

DSCF2978.jpg


$225 shipped in the US only. What you see in the picture is what you get. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. seajj2@yahoo.com
 
Got any more pics? That looks like more than just a camera, flash and lens on it...
 
Ok it comes with a 120 and 220 cartridge. The flash, the carrying case, and the lens that is on the camera. Everything in the picture you get. What pictures would you specific want. I will take pictures, just let me know what you want and I will concentrate on that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom