Orgnoi1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2006
- Messages
- 481
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Upstate NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided that while I dont really *need* to sell this it isnt getting any use... so I am putting this out there for anyone interested. Not looking to part out this kit... kit for sale complete only...
So for sale is a Mamiya 645AF with lenses, backs, manual, trigger release, and yes even film. The only issue (which isnt an issue) is the 150mm has a small ding to the area where the threads are for putting a filter on, but does not effect the use of a hood or the function of the lens as I purchased it like this and used it quite a bit. I am at least the third owner of this kit, the second being a fellow admin on www.northeastfoto.com, Mike (Convergent)...
Heres the list of what you get:
Mamiya 645AF Body
Mamiya 45mm f/2.8 AF Lens w/Hood and B+W UV Filter
Mamiya 80mm f/2.8 AF Lens w/Hood and Tiffen UV Filter
Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 Lens w/Hood
2x Mamiya 120/220 Backs
Mamiya Camera Strap
Manual and Box for Camera
Trigger Release
Some Assorted Film
Basically if you have a bag to put this in its a complete turn key operation.
I am going to put a price tag of -TRADED-on it...and I will also consider all trades... so send me a PM or email with your trade information and I will look into need/wants of that item.
Here are some specific trades I am looking for... but open to ALL ideas..
Lumedyne Equipment (in perfect working order of course...no dead batteries)
Alien Bee Kits
Canon 24-105L
Sigma 150-500OS
Newer Nikon Gear is possible too...
Here is what you get in the kit:
Here is the bell of the 150mm that has the slight bend:
So for sale is a Mamiya 645AF with lenses, backs, manual, trigger release, and yes even film. The only issue (which isnt an issue) is the 150mm has a small ding to the area where the threads are for putting a filter on, but does not effect the use of a hood or the function of the lens as I purchased it like this and used it quite a bit. I am at least the third owner of this kit, the second being a fellow admin on www.northeastfoto.com, Mike (Convergent)...
Heres the list of what you get:
Mamiya 645AF Body
Mamiya 45mm f/2.8 AF Lens w/Hood and B+W UV Filter
Mamiya 80mm f/2.8 AF Lens w/Hood and Tiffen UV Filter
Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 Lens w/Hood
2x Mamiya 120/220 Backs
Mamiya Camera Strap
Manual and Box for Camera
Trigger Release
Some Assorted Film
Basically if you have a bag to put this in its a complete turn key operation.
I am going to put a price tag of -TRADED-on it...and I will also consider all trades... so send me a PM or email with your trade information and I will look into need/wants of that item.
Here are some specific trades I am looking for... but open to ALL ideas..
Lumedyne Equipment (in perfect working order of course...no dead batteries)
Alien Bee Kits
Canon 24-105L
Sigma 150-500OS
Newer Nikon Gear is possible too...
Here is what you get in the kit:
Here is the bell of the 150mm that has the slight bend:
Last edited: