What's new

Mamiya 7ii on off switch

Biffklump

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I bought a Mamiya 7ii and took a couple of shots yesterday, using a cable release for the first time. Today when I was using the camera I discovered the on and off switch doesn’t work, the camera is fine and I have changed the batteries, but when I turn the switch to the red dot (off), it is still on and I can take pictures.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks!

/Biff
 
Hi,

I bought a Mamiya 7ii and took a couple of shots yesterday, using a cable release for the first time. Today when I was using the camera I discovered the on and off switch doesn’t work, the camera is fine and I have changed the batteries, but when I turn the switch to the red dot (off), it is still on and I can take pictures.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks!

/Biff
Sounds like a job for a camera repair technician.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom