Mamiya C330 Pro S w/ 80mm "blk S" lens

highlandbrands

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I have a late model Mamiya C330S w/ 80mm "black" "S" lens up on ebay. This camera has had less than 15 rolls of film through it. I also have on Ebay, a Mamiya 55mm and the 180mm "Black" "S" that were purchased new at the same time and that were only used for a couple of rolls each. These come with front and back caps and leather cases in perfect new condition.

All these items have been kept in a hardshell foam case since purchase. They all look in new condition like right off the dealer's shelf.

Mamiya C330 Pro S TLR w/80mm BLK S - Mint Condition - eBay (item 160322366392 end time Mar-27-09 15:40:17 PDT)

You can also do an advanced search for user: Highlandbrands to see all the TLR items that I have for sale.

If you are in to using the Mamiya TLR's, this is your chance to get near new equipment in perfect condition at great Ebay prices. The reason they only have less than 15 rolls through them is that I purchased them for a class but just didn't like using the waste level finder and went back to using my SLR.

If someone tells me that a link to ebay is ok, then I will post one.

Thanks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks in great shape! Good luck.

AH, too bad you put it up on Flea-bay. I have a friend interested in buying one. Should have listed it here first.

Most reactions

Back