What's new

man make waterfall

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I took these last night, please critique and thanks for looking.


1)
january08312edited4x5.jpg


2)
january08300edited.jpg


3)
january082954x5.jpg
 
I like the lighting in #2. That tan rock looks really weird ... I can't figure out why, but it looks like something weird ...


Ah ... just after I make the post: It looks kinda like a potato to me. ;)
 
haha, thanks for the comment, now that you mention the rock, it look man made to me! lol.
 
The first one is my favorite. A very zen photo, I like it!!
 
Wow those photo's are awesome. I love the lighting and the clearity (sp?). And those photo's actually have a zen feeling to them.. Very very nice.. Big Fan!
 
thanks sirsteezo, apparently those rocks has been problematic eh? lol
 
Very cool :-) I think I would like the first even better if the fountain popped more to the foreground with the background blurred to hide the wall texture.
 
Very cool :-) I think I would like the first even better if the fountain popped more to the foreground with the background blurred to hide the wall texture.


Thanks for pointing out the texture on the wall, I didni't really notice it until you mention it. I think I would have to pull the subject away from the wall a little more the next time around. Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom