Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CrookedBenchManCrop232.jpg

I really like this :)
All of your pictures from New York are great, especially this one. The people in the coffee shop and the relections add a lot to the picture. :thumbup:

When doing street photography, do you ask the subjects if its ok to take their picture?

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed them.

darin3200 said:
When doing street photography, do you ask the subjects if its ok to take their picture?

I haven't yet. Once a scene presents itself, I try to be as unobtrusive and quick as possible. I set my exposure in advance, approach, frame, focus, shoot and leave. I use small, quiet rangefinders to help add to the low profile and rarely stick around for more than one or two quick shots.

Tuna

i love the sneeks. puma of course.
if it were'nt for those sneeks, it could be from any decade.
love it

It's the depth that I really like here Tuna! It's great that you captured the patrons inside so clearly, yet not enough to take away from the subject. Also, the reflection is great, not taking away from the inside or the subject. And even after all of that, you are not visible in the reflection! Great photo :thumbup:

Tuna, you are the black and white street master here.
Again such a "speaking" photo from you, I am full of awe.
So many layers here, so much to look at. Those differences, too! It speaks. Loudly.
The man on the crooked bench, looking at us! Covering behind the umbrella. Unsure as to whether he's happy about having his photo taken or not (he did notice you were taking the photo! Maybe didn't quite know he'd be in it, though ... I sure like his wondering expression!)
Behind him, who seems to be uncomfortable, cold,wet (?) and alone, the café. Warm, comfortable, hot drinks, nice conversations. Everyone's self-absorbed. (An American café ... coffee from paper cups ... I'm only seeing this now ;)).
Then the scene behind "us" reflected in the café window. So interesting that it makes me stare into the screen trying to find YOU, wondering if you can be seen anywhere in that window? But so far I haven't found you. Any hints?

wonderfully done shot! i love the bg...
thanks for sharing :)

i always look for you in the reflection shots...never see ya. is that on purpose?

nicely seen!

Alright, here is one in my full slobbish glory - before I was bitten and turned into a vampire...

Tuna

BergdorfGoodman166.jpg

Most reactions

Back