Tuna, you are the black and white street master here.
Again such a "speaking" photo from you, I am full of awe.
So many layers here, so much to look at. Those differences, too! It speaks. Loudly.
The man on the crooked bench, looking at us! Covering behind the umbrella. Unsure as to whether he's happy about having his photo taken or not (he did notice you were taking the photo! Maybe didn't quite know he'd be in it, though ... I sure like his wondering expression!)
Behind him, who seems to be uncomfortable, cold,wet (?) and alone, the café. Warm, comfortable, hot drinks, nice conversations. Everyone's self-absorbed. (An American café ... coffee from paper cups ... I'm only seeing this now

).
Then the scene behind "us" reflected in the café window. So interesting that it makes me stare into the screen trying to find YOU, wondering if you can be seen anywhere in that window? But so far I haven't found you. Any hints?