Man walking down street silhouette strong contrast

Floyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was taken witha shitty Olympus Camedia 4000, My main influences are Trent Parke and selective Gary Winogrand. It'd look better if it were film I think, perhaps Velvia.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Music_Tastes_Good/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5030147

I've had to try and link it since it's not showing for some reason. hy is there no upload image option on this forum? I had to post it on my crappy site for pics and link it and that still hasn't really worked. Oh well the address is there if you copy it into your browser. Sorry.

this is from the same series, I've never been able to decide which one I like better I think maybe this one, I took like 40 quite good shots that day. Total rarity when opportunities present themselves that much.

index.php

I don't get why it won't work, here's another link I wish someone would explain this to me

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Music_Tastes_Good/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5030439

img tags have to end in .jpg or .gif etc.

That said I like the first one better, but don't like the fact that the top half blends into the background. Would be nice if it was a full silhouette; i.e. able to see all edges.

jadin said:
img tags have to end in .jpg or .gif etc.

That said I like the first one better, but don't like the fact that the top half blends into the background. Would be nice if it was a full silhouette; i.e. able to see all edges.

Do I hand type the .jpg or is it meant to naturally be there? Hmmm I don't mind it in the top one personally but I think the top of the bottom one blows out too much and there is no detail which I dislike but oh well.

I added it as you see perhaps I added it in the wrong place as it still didn't work I don't get it, oh well.

Hi there
Cool nickname btw 8)

Your photos are absolutelly great, this is the kind of pics i would like to take! :shock:
Love them both....the colour is great, love the shadows, seems like a Sin City enviroment, love it!

Lula said:
Hi there
Cool nickname btw 8)

Your photos are absolutelly great, this is the kind of pics i would like to take! :shock:
Love them both....the colour is great, love the shadows, seems like a Sin City enviroment, love it!

Thanks heaps Lula, by the way Floyd is my real name.

So your name is not meant to be of the the Pink variety?

I prefer the first shot, but the place you took it seems a bit cluttered, though you've definitely made the best of it!

Most reactions

Back