What's new

Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripod with 3047 3-way pan/tilt head

ice1874193

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.
 
I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.


Are these still available
 
I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.


Are these still available

This thread is 2.5 years old and the OP has 1 post.
 
I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.


Are these still available

This thread is 2.5 years old and the OP has 1 post.

So... Probably?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom