What's new

Manhattan Beach (Part II)

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Part I is in the B&W forum.

82714768.jpg
 
I like the composition and the coloring.
Maybe a little blown out in the middle right third?
 
Big Sky country! This one really grabs me. The long pier and the beach with the lifeguard station is somehow, well, 'comforting' is the word that springs to mind. A familiar sight. Really like the subtle colours in the sky, and the mist-shrouded look to the distant hills. And the cloud pattern is the crowning touch.
 
Thanks all! Tough exposure with sky and foreground so widely dynamic.
 
nice, i like the pier as well
 
Great picture.

The question is where'd you find a scene like this in arlington? :lmao: What coast were you on really?

[edit] Reading the title would make me look smarter. Were you on vacation in cali?
 
Yeah, I was in Los Angeles for the weekend for a pediatrics seminar.

Rather, I was in Los Angeles to take pictures, and attended a seminar while I happened to be out there. :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom