What's new

Manhattan Skyline (Maternity)

Eburk22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you enjoy these :)

$IMG_8276.webp

$IMG_8285.webp

$IMG_8296.webp

$IMG_8326.webp
 
#1 is my favorite I love the composition. Colors are a bit orange/red, but maybe that's what you were going for?

Great work!
 
In all the images you placed the couple very carefully in some vantage position... really liked these images :D
 
Thanks all. I definitely was going for a more creamy feel to these :)
 
Were these taken in Long Island City?

They came out great
 
I like the set. #3 is my least favorite just because of the pose...just seems boring/snapshot with that pose. #1 I like a lot. I like how subtle the skyline is, great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom