What's new

Manhattan skyscraper

TAGMAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Park Ridge, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Typical novice shot. Oh well, thats what I am. Thank you.

Tommy

IMGP0467_edited-1.jpg
 
Wow your photo is really cool, it looks CG! That is an awesome effect.
 
I like the shot. But you have some dust on the sensor that you might want to check out. It's easily fixed in P-Shop.
 
Thanks for another Nyc pic !
 
Oh. I think I have been there ... is it in walking distance to the MET? I also think I have a photo of that same building somewhere! Funny to see it again in someone else's photo! I best like the reflection of the blue glass building on the walls of the one next to it! :D
 
Oh. I think I have been there ... is it in walking distance to the MET? I also think I have a photo of that same building somewhere! Funny to see it again in someone else's photo! I best like the reflection of the blue glass building on the walls of the one next to it! :D

The shot was taken around the block from Sloan Kett. hospital in midtown.

If you do have a pic of the same building I would love to see it. Thanks.

Tommy
 
Right. I'll go through my disc for it. And for someone who's only ever been to NYC once in her life, and for the enormous length of time of 4 days it is hard to know where Sloan Klett Hospital is ... my only reference points can - at the most - be THE tourist places...
 
"Typical novice shot. Oh well, thats what I am. Thank you."
Don't sell yourself short like that brother. Your shots are very good. I suppose there's something to be said about critique, (I won't get involved in that rant and rave), but your shots are well composed and rich in color and shape. Well done, and keep shooting...
Remember,
Delay in progression is not necessarily denial.
Move, if only for the sake of movement.

-Hardy
 
"Typical novice shot. Oh well, thats what I am. Thank you."
Don't sell yourself short like that brother. Your shots are very good. I suppose there's something to be said about critique, (I won't get involved in that rant and rave), but your shots are well composed and rich in color and shape. Well done, and keep shooting...
Remember,
Delay in progression is not necessarily denial.
Move, if only for the sake of movement.

-Hardy

Thanks Brad, I appreciate you looking, and for the kind words.

Tommy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom