What's new

Manitoba Legislature Revisited

I'll give you a slice if you give me some of what you're taking.


:lol: Anytime... That picture is just smooth... Look at it.... I looks like an expensive piece of chocolate or a wedding cake. :mrgreen:
 
Fantastic photos! Love them all but if I had to choose, my fav is #4.
 
Fantastic photos! Love them all but if I had to choose, my fav is #4.
Thank you very much! I like #4 quite a bit too, I'm glad how it turned out.
 
These are awesome images. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Thanks Chiller, that's awesome praise!!
 
What I meant: The staircase seems to be leading somewhere darker but yet the front (walls and the beginning of the staircase) is lit very nicely. Love the contrast between those two.
Yeah, I was just bugging you :) This is my third or fourth visit to this building, but only my first time being able to get a decent photo of this particular spot. The lines are just incredible (much like the rest of the building). You're spot on, the staircase does lead to somewhere dark: the office of a top government officer :lol:

Thanks rickjames and cherry30 for your comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom