What's new

Manuel, el gnomo bailador !

Dikkie2 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
359
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
007.jpg


006.jpg


He's not from Barcelona! :heart:
 
I will ask my brother in law who is a spaniard as what is el gnomo bailador means. I think gnomo itself sound like gnome, am I right or what?.

The 1st photo is good with no backround visible whatsoever, a happy looking dolly passing through magic mushroom. The 2nd is excellent expression of drunk dolly after eating or smelling the mushroom.:lol:
 
Passerby, it is The Dancing Gnome.
 
Indeed, the dancing gnome ! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom